Increasingly, major corporations and government agencies are realizing the strategic value of their office space as a tool for maintaining a competitive edge. They understand that how a workspace is developed can greatly affect the cost of managing the space and can play an important role in attracting and retaining high quality people.
PD Group’s design approach integrates business strategies, user needs and space planning into one effective strategy to provide workspaces that:
- Better support an organization’s mission and strategic plan
- Serve the needs and work practices of its employees
- Are tailored to the specific needs of each group within an organization
- Can be quickly and inexpensively reconfigured to accommodate change
- Are comfortable, efficient and technologically advanced
- Justify the costs through benefits gained
PD Group’s recommendations are tailored to the type of client and are based on each organization’s readiness to embrace change. Some clients explore a broad range of options including innovative office strategies and enriched front end planning. Others maintain their existing approach to facility management, and embark on a simpler mandate, often limited to determining space requirements.
|Fisheries & Oceans Canada, Vancouver BC|
|Department of Justice Canada Regional Headquarters, Vancouver|
|Immigration & Refugee Board, Vancouver & Citizenship & Immigration Canada, Vancouver|
|Canada Revenue Agency, Southern Interior BC and Surrey Tax Centre Campus|
|Public Services Commission, Vancouver|